Isles to Send Yolanda Vega to Draft Lottery

Islander fans will no doubt recall the various celebrities that have come out to support our team this year. Kevin Connolly, Cristie Brinkley, Dee Karl, Pat Sajak and of course Yolanda Vega. I have it from very unreliable sources that the Islanders will be sending our own experienced lottery expert to NYC for Monday's NHL draft lottery in the place of Islander legend Mike Bossy. The strategy will be employed as an attempt to give us a better shot at the number one pick. The probability of such an event, which I believe to hover around 8%, will prove to be a tall order.

I have not been able to get an official comment from the team on these developments, but like you I'll be pulling for Yolanda. Or Mike Bossy. Ah hell, I'll just be pulling for the Isles.

No comments: